Starting over

So I started this blog a few years ago and never really did much with it. I would post random things occasionally, but didn't care too much about posting regularly. I would like that to change. So what I decided to do is delete all of my old posts (trust me they weren't a loss) and start all over fresh and new. I want this to be a sort of documentation of my life and I want to share things on here. Things that I learn along the way and just everyday living kind of stuff.

I do have an array of health problems and so, live a pretty healthy lifestyle. I am often asked what I do to keep healthy and thin, in this blog I want to share my secrets (which are not so secret). I do love this life I live and I want to do all that I can to stay here as long as I can. I am a lover of essential oils and all things natural!! Unlike most people these days, I do not take many prescriptions and stay the hell away from processed junk as much as possible.

I am married and have two beautiful doggies who are my babies. I will be including them in my blog postings of course. My husband likes to live the same kind of lifestyle I do which makes it SO MUCH EASIER!!!! When you have a support system in place it is 100 times easier to stick to things like meal plans and workout goals. Those kinds of things are extremely hard to do on your own and that is why so many people fail, because they don't have anyone cheering them on or doing it right there with them.

I hope you all keep tuned in to what I am doing and I hope you find this blog both entertaining and helpful :)

until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The struggles are real...

Fall again...

Self love...