Saturday, December 3, 2016

Keeping on track.

Hello to anyone who is reading this! Long time to see....really long time, I haven't been on here since April! What the heck is up with that nonsense! Anywho I have been a busy little bee lately. I am on the last week of my final class in school!! Whoop whoop! I will have my last final next week and finally not have to worry about classes anymore.

I am really going to try and focus on the things that I enjoy doing, like writing in this blog at least once a week! I have been doing more photography but still need a good camera (they are expensive). I will be posting pictures that I think other people would enjoy seeing and ones that I particularly enjoyed. Today I am posting a couple pictures from our last trip to Newport Oregon. What a gorgeous place! I would love to read any comments you have so don't be shy! I promise I won't stay away for so long from now on :)

Until next time....






No comments:

Post a Comment