Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Long Time No Blog

Wow it has been a REALLY long time since I have been on here. Not because I don't have anything to share but because we got a new computer and I was not able to get into my account :( I finally got into my old computer and retrieved my info so now....I'm back baby!!

So I don't even know where to start because I have no idea where I left off. I will start with saying that the hubby and I bought a house last October!! It is a cute little house on half an acre and we are in love with it! We recently got 3 Americauna chicks and two Black Runner ducklings! They are already getting so big! We are raising them for their eggs and don't really plan on eating them.

We have also planted a ton of stuff! 24 hills of potatoes, 15 asparagus plants, 5 different berry bushes, and 3 different fruit trees. We rototilled the front yard which was just weeds and crab grass and then reseeded grass in there. It was more work than I thought it would be! Raking all that crap out is hard work, I was sore for a long time! We have strawberries planted in a nice little flower box or in this case a fruit box (hehe). It has been so nice just being able to know that we have our own place and our own space to do what we want.

As far as fitness goes I have been SUPER lazy! I am trying to get back into it, but it's been really hard now that I am working and going to school. I am taking 3 classes right now and working 22 hours and I am tired all the time. If anyone knows of tricks to stay motivated I would really appreciate some input and suggestions!

I hope you are all happy and healthy and enjoying life! I look forward to sharing more with you now that I am back up and running!

Until next time...

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment