Sunday, March 29, 2015

New adventures!

Wow it's been a while since I got on here and spilled my guts! I have some super exciting new things to share with all of you! First off the hubby and I will be going to Reno in a few days woop woop! Can't wait to go do something new and exciting :) We certainly deserve it, he has been working like crazy for too long and I have been doing nothing but schoolwork with only one measly week off for spring break. So I say it's time we go enjoy ourselves a little! 

While that is pretty darn awesome I have something even more exciting going on. I just got hired for a new job!!! Gonna start making that money honey! I have never been so excited to start a job EVER. It's a great opportunity for me to get my foot in the medical door for future options. I am starting out as a medical receptionist and scheduler and then once I get my certificate I will be moving up to a Medical Assistant position. How lucky am I? I start Monday and I am so nervous! I have always wanted an office job and I know that sounds weird but I love that stuff. I will let you all know how the first day goes.

Other than that everything here has been pretty normal. The hubby and I have started working out regularly again, I'm gettin' my muscles back finally! I start up school again Tuesday and do that lovely grind again. Just living life one day at a time and enjoying every minute of it. I hope you all are doing the same!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment